Sunday 17 February 2013

2013 Best Dress ... So Far

 
 
Lucy Lui wearing a floral print Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2013 ball gown (or as I like to say, every little girls dream dress).  I personally find this dress to be absolutely stunning! I love the fabric, I can feel the weight in this, I think the blue colour was such a great choice for Lucy's skin but more importantly its FLORAL (we love floral).
 
This was by far my favourite look from the Golden Globes this year, lets take a look at the other 2 I really liked.
 
 
 
  Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dior Haute Couture dress. Not too much of a shock considering she's the newest face of the labels Miss Dior handbags. I absolutely j'dore (cheeky face) this dress, I think everything about it is just stunning, that being said she could wear garbage and still look a stunner!
 
 
                                                    
Sofia Vergara wearing Michael Cinco
Can Sofia ever go wrong? with those killer curves i would say NO! This dress is superb  and really does accentuate Sofia's best assets. The detailing on this dress from what I can tell is impeccable and quite honestly who doesn't love sequins!
 
 
 
 
 
L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment